SAVE TIME- EASILY INSTALLED AND REMOVED
- Installs in less than half the time of wedge anchors or adhesive anchors
- Simply drill a pilot hole and drive the LDT anchor by hand or impact
- No torching or grinding required to remove anchors
SAVE MONEY – LOWER DRILL BIT COSTS AND USE STANDARD ANSI BIT
- Use standard ANSI bits instead of proprietary bits
- Single piece design, no nut and washer to assemble
- No special proprietary bits to purchase or lose
- Reduce chances for anchor failure due to incorrect bit usage
Installation Steps for Concrete, Lightweight Concrete and Metal Deck
- Using the proper size carbide bit (see chart) drill “a pilot hole at least 1” deeper than anchor embedment.
- Using an electric impact wrench, or socket wrench (hand install) insert anchor into hole and tighten anchor until fully seated (do not over tighten).
Installation Steps for Hollow or Grout-Filled CMU (3/8″ and 1/2″ diameter)
- Using a 5/16″ (for 3/8″ LDT) or 7/16″ (for 1/2″ LDT) carbide tipped bit, drill a pilot hole at least 1″ deeper than anchor embedment.
- Using a socket wrench insert anchor into hole and hand tighten anchor until fully seated. (9/16″ socket for 3/8″ and 3/4″ socket for 1/2″) (do not over tighten).
- LDT’s can be installed by hand or with an impact wrench
- Installation by hand—is easy, simply using a socket wrench
- Installation by impact wrench—is recommended for faster installations or for high volume projects.
- Installation with impact wrench—is not recommended for hollow block.