Depth Charge Stop Drill Anchors
- Shoulder prevents over drilling
- Less likely to hit reinforcing steel or post-tension cable in concrete
- No lost time or energy drilling farther than necessary
- Anchor is set at a specified depth, does not drop too far into hole
RM Drop-In Anchor
- Lipped anchor body keeps anchor flush
- Easy installation
- Keeps all rods same length
- Easy inspection
- Available in carbon steel, 18-8
RX Drop-In Anchor
- Optimized for use in hollow-core, pre-cast plank and post-tension slabs
- Lip keeps anchor flush during installation
- Shallow drilling—fast installation
RL Drop-In Anchor
- Below surface setting for easy patch work
- Higher performance potential with deep embedment setting
To set anchor flush with surface:
- Drill hole to required embedment
- Clean hole with pressurized air.
- Drive anchor flush with surface of concrete.
- Expand anchor with setting tool provided. Anchor is properly expanded when shoulder of setting tool is flush with top of anchor.
To set anchor below surface:
Drill hole deeper than anchor length. Thread bolt into anchor. Hammer anchor into hole until bolt head is at desired depth. Remove bolt and set anchor with setting tool.