- SIZE RANGE DIAMETER3/16" & 1/4"
- SIZE RANGE LENGTH7/8" – 2"
- CORROSION RESISTANCEZinc alloy
- HEAD STYLESMushroom head
- KEY PERFORMANCEUltimate Pullout Performance in 4000 psi Concrete up to 793 lbs.
The Hammer-Set one-piece zinc plated steel anchor consists of an expansion body and expander drive pin. Anchors meet or exceed GSA specification A-A-1925A Type 1. (Formerly GSA: FF-S-325 Group V, Type 2, Class 3)
1. Drill proper size hole through material to be fastened into base material.
2. Clean hole.
3. Insert Hammer-Set into hole until head of anchor body is flush with material to be fastened. Tap the nail until flush with head of anchor. Ensure minimum embedment is 1/4″ deeper than anchor embedment. Be sure head is firmly against fixture
4. Anchor is now set. ** NOT RECOMMENDED FOR OVERHEAD **